Thomas Air Compressors
Nor-Cal Controls is the exclusive distributor for Thomas Industries, a Gardner-Denver Company, for CA, NV, AZ, HI and AK.
With more than 50 years of pump and compressor knowledge, Thomas offers a base of air moving know-how few companies in the world can match. With six operating technologies including: WOB-L piston, articulated piston, rotary vane, diaphragm, peristaltic and linear. Thomas has an extensive line of standard products that can be custom designed to meet your precise application needs in air, gas and liquid.
- Articulated Piston - Rugged, long life design for highest pressure and air flow capabilities; oil-less; industrial duty design with full pressure restart capabilities.
- WOB-L© Piston - Lightweight WOB-L® piston design results in quiet and efficient performance at high pressure and vacuum levels as well as high flows; oil-less; WOB-L® piston provides long life and the most economical performance
- Rotary - Highest air flow to physical size ratio of any Thomas design; oil-less; pulsation free air delivery; simple design with few moving parts provides long service-free life.
- Diaphragm - High efficiency in medium pressure and vacuum ranges; oil-less; compatible with aggressive flow media; can be staged for higher vacuum levels; fluid capability with smaller models.
- Vibrating Linear- For high flow - lower pressure or vacuum applications requiring quiet, very long life, and low power consumption; smaller units with DC drives.
- Liquid - For fluid pump applications: peristaltic pumps, diaphragm fluid pumps, rotary vane fluid pumps, oscillating piston fluid pumps and linear diaphragm fluid pumps
- Download catalog
- Small pumps BIG performance brochure looking for reliable miniature diaphragm pump?
Elmo Rietschle Compressors
The Elmo Rietschle brand was created when the renowned vacuum companies Elmo Technology and Rietschle joined forces within Gardner Denver, a recognized leader providing compressed air and gas, vacuum and fluid transfer technologies to industries throughout the world. We offer an outstanding choice of side channel blowers, radial fans, dry running and oil lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps and compressors, screw vacuum pumps as well as liquid ring, rotary lobe and claw vacuum pumps and compressors.
- Food & Product Packaging Solutions
- Radial Blowers - For pressure and vacuum operation
- Side-Channel Blowers - For pressure and vacuum operation
- Dry Running - "Rotary vane", "Claw" & "Screw" style vacuum pumps / compressors
- Oil Lubricated - Vacuum pumps
- Roots Blowers - For pressure and vacuum operation
- Air-Centers - (Air Supply)
- Centralized - Compressed air and vacuum systems
Champion Air Compressors
Since 1919 Champion has a solid reputation for providing the highest quality in reciprocating and rotary screw air compressor systems, parts and service. With over 94 years experience in designing and manufacturing air compressor systems, Champion knows and understands the application of their products in many different operating environments.
- Lubricated compressors up to 30 HP
- Engine driven compressors up to 35 HP
- Climate control compressors
- Oil-less compressors from ¾ HP to 15HP
- Air dryers
- Nitrogen Generators
Werther Int. Air Compressors
Nor-Cal Controls offers the most quiet air compressor in the world. We are proud to distribute the Werther International Inc. line of ultra silent compressors, the only choice when quiet, dependable, and compact design is a must. Each compressor is built with quality in mind, and comes equipped with powder coated air tank, pressure switch, 1-micron air filter, regulator, and pressure gauges for completely automatic and trouble free operation. When operating under full load this line of exceptionally quiet compressors offers tremendously low noise levels starting from 30 db/A.
- Horsepower from .18 to 2
- 1-13 gallon receiver tanks
- .7 to 8.4 CFM
- 120 PSI
- Ultra quiet
Mattei Air Compressors
Mattei pioneered the development of the Rotary Vane Compressor in 1958, and for over 50 years, these machines have been in use worldwide. Recent patents generated by Mattei's Research & Development Department is evidence of their drive to continually exploit proprietary vane technology and advantages. Benefit from the performance and efficiencies of their rotary vane compressors versus traditional rotary screw compressor systems. With a focus on both current and future compressor models, Mattei will reduce costs while delivering ever increasing efficiencies.
- Efficient: Vane compressors deliver ~90% mechanical efficiency. As speed decreases the compressor efficiency increases (straight-line energy savings)
- Reliable: Vane compressors are designed for low speeds and long life (backed by a Revolutionary 10 Year Warranty)
- Durable: 100,000 hour Compressor Airend design (>2X the life of a rotary screw)
- Economical: High productivity, low operating cost. (Energy Saving kW/100 scfm design)
- Simple: Direct Drive, less moving parts. (Recently Patented advancements)