FITTING, TUBING & ACCESSORIES
Colder Products Company is the leading provider of quick disconnect couplings, fittings and tube connectors for life sciences, industrial and chemical handling markets. Used in a broad range of applications, connection technologies from Colder allow flexible tubing to be quickly and safely connected and disconnected, reducing spills and increasing safety. Connect with Colder for cleaner, faster, safer and smarter connections.
- Single-Use Connections For Bioprocessing
- DrumQuik® Dispensing Systems
- Smart Connectors With RFID
- Life Sciences - Medical
- Industrial Connections
- Food Handling
Pisco offers a wide variety of pneumatic equipment, such as tube fittings, controllers, switching devices, vacuum devices and piping tubes. The impressive line-up of these products all feature the well-reputed originality of Nihon Pisco. In addition to standard models, a wide array of custom-made products are available to satisfy your most specific applications.
- Ultra Small: Quick-fitting quick connect tube fittings from 3mm to 1/2" NPT ( 3mm to 5/8" OD )
- Clean Room Fittings: Processed and packaged under clean room conditions of class 1000
- Standard Type Speed Controllers: Controls the operation speed of a driving device
- Fixed Orifice Fitting: The fixed orifice controls air flow. Compared with needle valves, this low-cost joint can be installed in a small space and comes with 18 effective cross sectional area.
- Rotary Joint Units Up To 500 Rpm & Rotary Joint Units Up To 1500 Rpm: These piping joints are used for swiveling and swinging connections. The joints, incorporating a bearing, are suited for fast swiveling and swinging connections
- Stop Fittings: Quick fitting with built in stop mechanizium
- Die Temperature Control Fitting: Metallic type used with thermal oil, water or air
- The Light Weight Coupling: Models are couplings incorporating the quick-fitting joint for pneumatic piping
- Tubing: Polyurethane; Nylon; Fluoresin; Polyamide; Weld Spatter; Autistatic; Clean-room Ready; Flat; Coiling; Twin Coiling
From an industrial vacuum to up to 230 bar, the PARKER LEGRIS CONNECTIC LOW PRESSURE range offers innovating and reliable products for air, water, oil, chemical circuits and food applications: fittings, valves, tubes, pipings, ball valves, couplers, blow-guns. Legris introduced the first “push to connect” in 1969.
- Push Lock Fittings, 3mm to 1/2" Size
- Multi Color Tubing
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Pneumatic Function Fittings
- Quick Acting Couplers
- Blow Guns
- Industrial Ball Valves
- Threaded Brass Fitting
- Brass Compression Fittings
Pneumadyne, Inc. is a leading ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of pneumatic components and pneumatic control systems. Designed and manufactured in the USA, our directional control valves, fittings, manifolds, air nozzles and custom products are relied upon for fluid control throughout a wide-variety of industries.
Pneumadyne, Inc. has the fluid power expertise, design experience and manufacturing capabilities necessary to support your fluid handling applications. Whether you need standard or custom pneumatic products, you can rely on them for innovative, quality solutions that meet your expectations.
- Barbed Fittings: Electroless nickel plated brass & plastic barb fittings.
- Air Jets: It's modular design makes it adaptable to an unlimited number of applications.
- Micro Quick Couplers: The smallest automatic quick disconnect couplings with a shut-off valve.
- Quick Disconnect Couplers: Automatic quick disconnect couplings with a shut-off valve.
- Ribbon Tube Connectors: Easily connects and disconnects sections of a system, ensuring fast installation of multiple tube lines.
- Tubing: Single and multiple bore; variety of colors; coil tubing - 1/8 od x 1/16 ID to 1/4 OD x 1/8 ID
Several years ago we were looking for a pneumatic company that would allow us to offer our customers an alternative to SMC. Since partnering with TPC, we have been delighted in the quality of products we are now supplying to former SMC accounts. Ask for one of our reps to show you that you really do have an alternative to SMC.
- One-Touch “Push to Connect” fittings
- Polyurethane Tubing
- Pressure and vacuum sensors
Anderson Fittings' high-speed forging division in Brave, Pennsylvania is committed to producing components to the highest quality specifications. Forging offers a wide range of outstanding benefits over other manufacturing processes such as machining from bar stock or casting. Their high-speed forging process goes beyond conventional forging with incredibly fast production rates. The final result is a stronger part, with less waste and lower cost.
- 45° & Inverted Flare Fitting
- Copper and Nylon Air BrakeTubing
- A-Line Fittings
- Compression Fittings
- Poly-Fit Fittings
- Poly-Push Fittings
- Air Brake Fittings
- Pipe Fittings
- Double Barb Fitthins
New Age Industries
NewAge Industries is a manufacturer and fabricator of flexible plastic tubing and hose and a supplier of fittings and clamps. We produce and stock large quantities of a wide variety of rubber and plastic tubing, plastic and rubber hose, fittings, and clamps.
NewAge Industries also offers an array of fittings and clamps to accompany its plastic tubing and hose. Their capabilities for custom extrusions, fabrications (coiling, heat formed shapes, tubing and hose cut to specified lengths, thermal tube bonding), and hose assemblies help make us an industry leader.
Since 1963...Mem-Co has been the premier designer and manufacturer of high quality, miniature barbed air fittings for science and industry. Mem-Co fittings feature flawless silver solder joints and are all 100% inspected. Over 750 configurations... of standard and hard-to-find fittings are in stock ready for immediate delivery.
- Combination Tees
- L Tees
- Swivel Tees & Elbows
- Y Fittings
- 1/8 NPT Male Manifolds
- In-line Manifolds
- 1/16” to ½” tubing I.D.
- M3,5,6 threads
- 10-32 & ¼-28 straight threads
- 1/8 to 3/8 NPT threads
WIKA, a family-run company founded in 1946, is world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation.
- Pressure Gauges
- Pressure Transmitters, Meters & Displays
- Pressure Gauge Transmitter/Switch
- Level Measurement
- Mechanical Temperature
- Electrical Temperature
- Diaphragm Seals
- High Precision & Calibration Test
- High Purity/Ultra High Purity (UHP)
Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company is a World-Class manufacturer of bimetal thermometers, pressure gauges, and transmitters. Their focus has always been to meet customers' requirements with quality products, leading technology and responsive service.
- Bimetal Thermometers
- Sanitary Thermometers
- RTD Assemblies
- RTDs with Compact Transmitters
- Fixed Range Temperature Transmitters
- Digital Thermometers
- GLOW Dial Thermometers
- Surface Thermometers
- Gas Actuated Thermometers
- Vapor Tension Thermometers
- Glass Industrial Thermometers
- Barbeque Thermometers
- Food Service Thermometers
- Infrared Thermometers
- Sanitary Pressure Gauges
- Solid Front Process Gauges
- Stainless Steel Gauges
- Industrial/Hydraulic Gauges
- Low Pressure Gauges
- Test Gauges
- Metal Case Utility Gauges
- Mechanical Contractor
- Diaphram Utility
- Pressure Transmitters
- Selecting a Pressure Gauge
Airtrol Components' line of miniature pneumatic components are designed for use in light to medium duty applications where small size, light weight and precision are a must. Typical applications include medical and dental equipment, laboratory/analytical instruments, HVAC applications, test equipment, and process control/automation.
- Precision Molded Orifices: Feature accuracy comparable to jewel orifices at a fraction of the cost. Color coded for easy identification.
- Precision Orifices With Barbs: Feature integral filter to prevent clogging. Barbed connections allow higher working pressures. Color coded and clearly marked with size and flow directions.
- In-Line Barb Filters: Disposable In-Line Filters have Type 304 stainless, Dutch weave screens. 1/16 & 1/8 bars are clearly marked with size and flow direction arrow.
- Plastic barbed fittings.
Our customers love the fact that they can get ready made manifolds off the shelf for a fraction of the cost of making their own. Ask us for additional details and design capabilities.
- 292 sizes in stock for immediate delivery!
- Most orders ship same day UPS
- Manufactured from 6061 grade aluminum
- Black anodized finish on standard manifolds with a "D" dimension of 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2"
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation
- 24 hour service on most custom manifolds, terminal strips and terminal blocks made to your specifications
- BSPT, BSPP, SAE, and NPT ports available on custom manifolds
- Pressure ratings: Air-1000 PSI; Non-shock Hydraulics-3000 PSI
Alpha manufactures pneumatic fittings and valves in Italy. Their superior quality and nickel plating makes them very popular in the US. Their North American Distribution Center offers fast delivery.
- Series 87 Swift-Fit
- Series 88 Push-Fit
- Series 50 Metric
- Recoil Tubing
- Flow Controls
- Ball Valves